Say hello to Moppet! Your baby’s first baby and lifelong friend with the perfect amount of squish for cuddles and play. Like all the Dozy Dinkums, Moppet is posable, made from the softest cotton outer, and is the perfect first toy and keepsake. Moppet features the sweetest embroidered face with a tuft of hair and wears a non-removable onesie with a rainbow over the heart. Moppet is a beautiful gift for newborn babies or would make a beautiful addition to your Dinkum Doll family for older kids too.
- Dozy Dinkums can be posed in multiple sleeping positions with their head, arms and legs joined to their body by an interior fabric tape.
- Bodies are made from cotton.
- Interior fill contains polyester fibers and plastic pellets.
- Dozy Dinkums wear a non-removable cotton onesie with an embroidered rainbow on heart area.
- Face features embroidered eyes and mouth with an oval shape nose.
- Small tuft of hair is made from polyester.
- Suitable for ages 0+
Dimensions & weight:
- Dimensions: Dozy Dinkums are 32cm tall and are at 8cm at their belly.
- Weight: 145g
- Cold gentle machine wash in laundry bag
- Do not bleach, soak or rub
- Dry without delay
- Do not iron or dry clean
Olli Ella was founded by Olivia and Chloe in 2010 while they were running an art gallery. The two sisters were looking for a creative outlet for all their ideas and started sketching, designing and planning products after-hours in the basement of their art gallery. The name Olli Ella is a combination of Olivia’s nickname “Olli” and Chloe’s middle name “Ella”. Even though they started Olli Ella as a side business, they realised very quickly that their products were loved and valued by many families and soon put all their time and effort into Olli Ella and gave up their art gallery.
From the very beginning Chloe and Olivia have been focussing on ethical production. Whenever possible they manufacture their products locally. For some products, like the baskets, they use the skills of talented basket weavers in Asia who have been taught this ancient craft from their elders. Olli Ella’s philosophy is to create products that celebrate play, create a culture that brings families together by bonding during play and nurture child development. Founding Olli Ella has made two of Olivia’s and Chloe’s dreams come true: being able to work together and seeing the joy in children’s eyes when they play with the toys they designed.